I don’t know what I would do without my morning cup of coffee. I usually preset my machine on mornings when I have to work and I get really excited for it while I’m grinding the beans at night. My alarm goes off in the morning and my coffee starts brewing as I get ready with my eyes on the prize.
I know Alyssa loves her honey lavender lattes, so I thought I would try to make something similar in order to make my morning cuppa a little sweeter. This creamer is subtle but delicious. Adjust your amounts to fit your flavor preference and look forward to your morning coffee a little more.
Honey Lavender Coffee Creamer
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk, half & half, heavy cream, or some combination of those 3. (I used 1 1/2 cups milk and 1/2 cup heavy cream)
- 3 tsp dried lavender
- 1TBSP Honey
How To Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Slowly bring it to a simmer over medium heat stirring occasionally just until the milk starts to froth.
- Once you see little bubbles start to form, cover and remove from the heat. Let everything cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- Taste your mixture. If you want it a little stronger, repeat these steps one more time.
- Pour your creamer into a strainer held over a large bowl with a spout, or a funnel into your creamer container.
- Pour into a cup of coffee and enjoy!